[Samba] CVE-2017-7494 patches

Chunduru, Krishnachaithanya Krishnachaithanya.Chunduru at broadridge.com
Tue Jun 6 15:45:56 UTC 2017

Hi Rowland,

Thanks for the update.

The setup we have is unaltered from long time. Now we are asked to install the patch for CVE-2017-7494, since we are not running the affected version its fine for now.

But can you please let me know what are vulnerabilities in 3.0.28 and any patches available for it. I will try to update it to the latest version on our dev servers first.

Moreover we have the below version running, not sure if we still have the latest version available from the pware.

pware.samba-3.0.28.rte    3.0.28.0  COMMITTED  Samba 3.0.28

Regards,
Krishna