[Samba] Cache auth credentials on Samba domain member

Data Control Systems - Mike Elkevizth mike at datacontrolsystems.com
Mon Jun 5 20:18:42 UTC 2017

Sorry, I don't think you're going to be able to accomplish what you want
with any standard packages from CentOS.  As far as I know, even the current
CentOS 7 packages don't have AD DC functionality.  If you don't want to
change your current server over to an AD DC, you could try creating a
virtual machine to act as your AD DC instead.  I've only tried this method
for testing purposes, but it seemed to operate well (with a small number of
test users).

Mike E.