[Samba] GPO Filter Group/User

Stefan Kania stefan at kania-online.de
Sun Jun 4 08:49:00 UTC 2017

Last Year Microsoft has changed some things in the GPO Permissions. If
you want to ad a group to the filter instead of "Authenticated Users"
You must change the delegation-permission for the new GPO-Object. You
must add "domain computers" with "read"-Permission to the
"Delegation"-Tab. Then everything will work.