[Samba] openindiana GSSAPI failure to samba 4.6.6

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Jul 31 12:25:34 UTC 2017

Hai,

You have 3 places to look where you keytab can be found.

When kerberos method is set to "dedicated keytab" see the parameter.
 dedicated keytab file = /where/your/krb5.keytab is configured.

The system default keytab ( on my debian system ) /etc/krb5.keytab
Yours might be in :  /etc/krb5/krb5.keytab

The samba keytab if  "dedicated keytab file"  is not used.
( on my debian system )
/var/lib/samba/private/secret.keytab

And check them all
klist -ke /var/lib/samba/private/secret.keytab
klist -ke /etc/krb5/krb5.keytab

Greetz,

Louis