[Samba] Windows 10 and Java Applications on a samba share

nils.wieseloh at vit.de nils.wieseloh at vit.de
Thu Jul 27 14:00:44 UTC 2017

Hello,

our company has problems with opening java applications from a samba-share
from all Windows 10 Clients. After opening any java-application, which is
located on a samba share (tested with version 4.4 and 4.6) and keep the
application open for some hours, the application works not correctly
anymore. Only some functions react. This happens with every
java-application we tested so far. Does anyone have this problem too or
does anyone have any suggestions what this could be?
I am looking forward to get some replies.

Regards
Nils Wieseloh

Nils Wieseloh
Rechenzentrum Verden GmbH
Heinrich-Schröder-Weg 1, 27283 Verden (Germany)
Tel.  +49 (0)4231-955 349;  Fax. +49 (0)4231- 955 333
www.vit.de
Amtsgericht Walsrode HRB Nr. 120138
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Reinhard Reents
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Anton Fortwengel