[Samba] Azure AD Connect password sync / Get-ADReplAccount PS module not working

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Jul 21 21:19:04 UTC 2017

Someone needs to get it under a debugger and wireshark and see what
Samba is doing that Azure doesn't like.  That is, I it isn't going to
be a setting here or there, it will need some proper dev time put into
it.

I do agree, it would be really great if we 'just worked' with Azure,
office 365 et al.

Andrew Bartlett