[Samba] One of the DCs replication doesn't work

Rylan Merritt rylanmrrtt5 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 03:45:08 UTC 2017

I had the same problem at one point. I used the DNS tool in Windows to
browse the records on all three of my samba domain controllers paying
extra attention to the ones on the working DCs. I then manually
created any rules that seemed to be missing and my replication has
worked great since.

My Samba servers at that time were version 4.4.3 and I was using Bind
9 for DNS. Worth a shot if your still having troubles.