[Samba] samba4 dns delegation of _msdcs

maksemuz maksemuz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 14:46:52 UTC 2017

Hi,
I compared DNS requests and results in both Samba/AD and MS/AD.
In Samba/AD requests were monitored with tcpdump on Samba DC.
In MS/AD it was Wireshark.
Request results were checked with 'ipconfig /displaydns' command on client
machine (Windows).
There are some differences: in Samba/AD client never req