[Samba] check accounts for known bad passwords

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Jul 20 14:19:07 UTC 2017

Hai M-J.

Still under attack..,,

A better thing maybe if possible for you..
Restrict imap/pop ports to only allow ips from netherlands through your firewall.

Now, if they are comming from within you own country, which makes it much more easy for legal steps.

Do you have one attacker ip for me, i'll do some checks.

And i found this:
https://www.mylinuxplace.com/samba-password-complexity-check/
Just dont know if that wil work for you, you have to try it out.

Greetz,

Louis