[Samba] Problems with GPO

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Tue Jul 18 19:01:35 UTC 2017

On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 20:44:56 +0200
"Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists at xunil.at> wrote:

> Am 2017-07-18 um 20:29 schrieb Rowland Penny:
>
> > Lets take this one step at a time, what command did you use to get
> > the above results ?
>
> DC # ls -lrt /var/lib/samba/sysvol/secret.at/Policies/

OK, I normally use 'ls -la', but it boils down to this:

You have lines that start 'drwxrwxr-x', I have 'drwxrws---+'

Note the '+' on the end, this means that there are ACLs set on the
directory, you don't seem to have the ACLs.

Can you also explain why the owner of some of the Policies seems to be
a normal user ?

Rowland