[Samba] remove missing 2nd DC

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Sun Jul 9 09:25:59 UTC 2017

Am 2017-07-08 um 10:32 schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger via samba:

> Join is OK
>
> wbinfo works now, winbind runs.

one more question for cleaning up:

* I had tested a 2nd DC in my test environment and forgot to remove the
second DC-info from AD before moving the config to the real DC. Now that
DC tries to reach the second DC and replicate ... I wonder how to remove
that?  Tried to delete the DC2 via RSAT, there comes a dialogue
mentioning some DC-Promo tool, but I can't delete DC2 even when I tell
RSAT that this DC is not online anymore. Should/could it be rm-ed via
editing LDAP directly on the DC1?