[Samba] Problems with GPO

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Sat Jul 8 13:20:24 UTC 2017

dont chown, dont run samba-tool ntacl sysvolreset.

just fix the rights from  windows and test.
if the win event log is ok, then dont touch sysvol again, only setup/change gpo's.

if gpos dont work, what is the event id and error message.

greetz,

Louis
ps im sick and only mail available so im bit slow in responce.