[Samba] Invalid parameter error

Andrew Walker walker.aj325 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 16:04:23 UTC 2017

I admin several FreeNAS servers that are domain members.

FreeNAS can act as an AD DC, but I personally have never used it in this
capacity (I prefer to keep my DCs and storage separate).
http://doc.freenas.org/11/services.html#domain-controller

When I find some time, I'll make some patches for the FreeBSD net/samba46
port with the provision code from the FreeNAS samba repo and see how far I
can get in provisioning a domain.