[Samba] Invalid parameter error

Andrew Walker walker.aj325 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 14:54:33 UTC 2017

Yes. I imagine that's why Andrew Bartlett commented: "There may be some
good news in the future, as I've had one of the developers at iXSystems
working with me on a proper fix, specifically for zfs. It might take a
little while however."

As things stand, I believe that domains provision correctly within the
context of FreeNAS itself (i.e. through the webui). Hence, the comment that
currently FreeNAS is the only option if your want FreeBSD + ZFS + AD DC. So
there is hope that things will improve in FreeBSD in general.

My apologies Rowland, I appear to have initially fumbled my reply and sent
it directly to you instead of the list.

Andrew