[Samba] Invalid parameter error

Andrew Walker walker.aj325 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 22:23:28 UTC 2017

I believe that iXsystems recently patched Samba 4.6 in FreeNAS so that it
can act as an AD DC. https://bugs.freenas.org/issues/23566

As is mentioned here:
https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2017-June/209021.html
I imagine that maybe a fix for vanilla FreeBSD is coming soon. As things
stand, if you want to use FreeBSD as an AD DC on ZFS, I believe that
FreeNAS is the only option.