[Samba] Problems with time synchronism on Samba 4 DC

Marc Muehlfeld mmuehlfeld at samba.org
Sat Jul 1 08:36:11 UTC 2017

Hi Mario,

Am 01.07.2017 um 01:45 schrieb Marcio Demetrio Bacci via samba:
> In this way the stations are with different schedules from the DC.

What do you mean with "different schedules form the DC"?

> Do I need to configure any GPOs?
>
> What is the maximum time the computer clock can differ from DC ?

You can find the answers to these questions in any AD documentation
about time sync. It's not something Samba-specific.

However, we have the answer to this question also in our docs:
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Time_Synchronisation

Regards,
Marc