[Samba] error connecting to Samba4 AD from the Windows DNS client

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Thu Jan 26 22:14:31 UTC 2017

On Thu, 26 Jan 2017 16:52:27 -0500 (CST)
Felipe_G0NZÁLEZ_SANTIAG0 via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> [...]

After I read your post yesterday, I installed proftpd and got it to
work with my Samba AD DC providing authentication, this took me about
20 mins, so you could try following the webpage I found and used:

https://peterebbelink.wordpress.com/2009/02/28/authenticating-proftpd-to-windows-2003-ad/

Rowland