[Samba] WERR_SEM_TIMEOUT

Carlos A. P. Cunha carlos.hollow at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:38:00 UTC 2017

Hehe Sorry for the lack of information ....

Follow:

Dc133

[global]
         workgroup = <NAME>
         realm = grupo.<DOMAIN>
         netbios name = dc133
         passdb backend = samba_dsdb
         server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc,
drepl, winbindd, ntp_signd, kcc,dnsupdate
         map archive = No
         map readonly = no
         store dos attributes = Yes
         vfs objects = dfs_samba4 acl_xattr

         # Disable Cups
         load printers = no
         printing = bsd
         printcap name = /dev/null
         disable spoolss = yes
         ldap server require strong auth = no

[netlogon]
         path = /usr/local/samba/var/locks/sysvol/XXXX/scripts
         read only = No

[sysvol]
         read only = No

Dc138

[global]
         workgroup = <NAME>
         realm = grupo.<DOMAIN>
         netbios name = dc138
         passdb backend = samba_dsdb
         server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc,
drepl, winbindd, ntp_signd, kcc,dnsupdate
         map archive = No
         map readonly = no
         store dos attributes = Yes
         vfs objects = dfs_samba4 acl_xattr

         # Disable Cups
         load printers = no
         printing = bsd
         printcap name = /dev/null
         disable spoolss = yes
         ldap server require strong auth = no

[netlogon]
         path = /usr/local/samba/var/locks/sysvol/XXXX/scripts
         read only = No

[sysvol]
         read only = No

Regards