[Samba] Samba4-ad-dc

Epsilon Minus theepsilonminus at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 03:58:57 UTC 2017

Hello.

First, sorry for my English, I try to write correctly.

I have a problem with the samba-dc-ac daemon.
I am trying to connect a squid server with authentication against the
samba-dc-ac database.

With encryption I can not connect to the squid server I have no option
to accept any certificate.
It is a self-signed certificate. I suspect that the problem is here.

I can not connect to port 389 without encryption. Is this possible?

As I have the server secure I do not worry that that password travel
without encryption. But I can not find the way to enable traffic
without encryption.

>From already thank you very much.

Epsilon.