[Samba] Bug 12518 - smbclient -c 'cd <dir>; ls' for DFS generates STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER

Tompkins, Michael Michael.Tompkins at xerox.com
Thu Jan 19 13:15:09 UTC 2017

I am wondering if anyone has had a chance to look at bug 12518?  This is the context of the message:

Wireshark trace gives a STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER when running smbclient -c 'cd <dir>;ls' as a standalone program. This is a customer issue. We cannot recreate this issue so we're looking for why this may be happening. From the trace you'll see multiple sessions with smbclient, but the last one is the offending one.

Regards,
Mike Tompkins