[Samba] Upgrade of Samba from 4.4.6 to 4.5.4

Matthew Delfino mdelfino.list.samba at KNOCKinc.com
Wed Jan 18 22:49:09 UTC 2017

Don’t scroll down, because I haven’t put anything down there.

Please stay professional, everyone. I just wanted some help with my problem. I did not intend to set off any nasty debates. We’re all under a lot of pressure to get things right. We’re all doing our best.

Thank you, Rowland, for your tenacious help.

Reindl, I’ll cut out the quotes. when they become too long and too unnecessary.

Thanks,
Matthew