[Samba] Upgrade of Samba from 4.4.6 to 4.5.4

Matthew Delfino mdelfino.list.samba at KNOCKinc.com
Wed Jan 18 19:01:47 UTC 2017

UPDATE: These commands seem to have addressed my problem, but I don’t know if it’s a lame or elegant hack:

ln -s /usr/lib/libwbclient.so.0.13 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libwbclient.so.0.13
cd /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/
rm libwbclient.so.0
ln -s libwbclient.so.0.13 libwbclient.so.0

Thanks,
Matthew