[Samba] About DNS Updates

Luis Felipe Dominguez Vega luis.dominguez at mtz.desoft.cu
Thu Jan 5 14:16:48 UTC 2017

Hello, i have samba 4 as AC-DC mode with Bind as DLZ, all work well but, in my server i have 2 NICs, one of them is only to work into a servers network and don't want to be into dns. I remove all the internal ip reference from DNS, but samba always create them again. So how i can tell to samba that ignore that interface and not put it's ip into DNS??

Al tanto
Ing. Luis Felipe Domínguez Vega
Administrador de la Red de Desoft Matanzas
GNU/Linux Kernel Developer - rtlwifi kernel module

"No es grande aquel que nunca falla, es grande el que nunca se da por vencido… "