[Samba] DDNS-filover in wiki

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Feb 27 10:50:49 UTC 2017

Hai Rowland.

Something to add also for the wiki.

Also a notice, if your using SELinux or AppArmor, make sure these ports are know by these programs.
And dont forget firewalls to open these ports.

Also a thing if  your running your own dns, open port 53 TCP and UDP.
If a UDP port 53 response is larger than 512 bytes then it may be truncated or then DNS falls back to using TCP

And setting an increase size for udp help edns requests.
edns-udp-size 4096 ;

Greetz,

Louis