[Samba] One username for multiple clients?

Eric Altman eric at lumaforge.com
Wed Feb 22 20:22:38 UTC 2017

Appreciate the feedback. Yeah, I administer many many SMB and NFS based
solutions (for Mac, Windows, and Linux clients with both FreeBSD and Linux
based servers) and this particular issue is a first for me. It's been a
nightmare of tracking down cause after cause. Just needed to put this
potential cause out of my mind for good by asking.

Thank you again.