[Samba] Setting Win ACLs via Comp Managment, connection to Member Server warning

Lin Pro linforpros at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 22:25:24 UTC 2017

I made the changes you proposed but still my system must be messed up.
Please have a look at the screenshots below... may be you or some
other guru would know how to come out of this mess.

http://pasteboard.co/Ba9Ex0NQD.png
http://pasteboard.co/3Iq39El98.png

By the way, is there a clean way to reset ADDC and DM so that I could
start fresh?
those two virt machines are just lab machines. I can do whatever.

Aswering your question "How is the Windows Server 2012 R2 joined to the domain ?
" I am not using is as a server but just as a client to administer the
two virtual machines (ADDC and DM). The Server itself as a virt
machine from cloudbase solutions for testing purposes.

Regars
Lin