[Samba] Samba compile

Pascal Spring lists at traxx.ch
Tue Feb 21 19:30:00 UTC 2017

Dear all

I'm just reentering the samba world after long time working by nfs only
Now, I'm setting up current samba with keberos/ldap backend from source.
configure --prefix=/usr/samba --sysconfdir=/etc/samba
--localstatedir=/var --with-system-mitkrb5
works out fine but make isn't getting far and stops right away with

WAF_MAKE=1 python ./buildtools/bin/waf build
Waf: Entering directory `/var/home/root/samba-4.5.5/bin'
        Selected system MIT krb5 libraries, Heimdal use is disabled
Checking project rules ...
Unknown dependency 'kdc' in 'service_kdc.objlist'

I didn't find any hints about that unknown dependency and I don't really
have a clue right now
Does anybody know more?

Kind regards
Pascal