[Samba] DomainDnsZones inbound replication issue

Donaldson Jeff Jeff.Donaldson at ncs.k12.de.us
Wed Feb 15 13:44:52 UTC 2017

James,

My apologies for not responding previously. I have an email rule setup for the various listservs I'm on and didn't realize that you had responded. If it's not too much trouble, could you reply to me as well as the list for any response? I fear I may have missed responses in the past. I apologize for that. I'm still having an issue with replication of one partition with the result 8442 (WERR_DS_DRA_INTERNAL_ERROR). When I checked, the ldap server require strong auth is set to yes on both servers. Should that be changed? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,
Jeff

Jeff Donaldson
Technology Director