[Samba] Users list and the date the password will expire

Ole Traupe ole.traupe at tu-berlin.de
Tue Feb 14 16:34:29 UTC 2017

Thanks, that was what I was trying to say (you cover all cases).

My idea was that you don't need to process any users whose password
won't expire or who don't have one in the first place. Depending on your
situation that might actually save some time.

However, I think your solution is more complete.

Ole