[Samba] After Classic Upgrade

Christian Naumer cn at brain-biotech.de
Mon Feb 13 19:07:55 UTC 2017

Hello Rowland,
thanks for the update in the wiki. I modified my setup. So lets see
what will happen.

Just to make sure about the WINS server. Have I interpreted you comment
right that "wins support =yes" does not work on a DC? I thought
together with "dns proxy = yes" this might have the right effect.

Thanks again

Christian