[Samba] /usr/sbin/samba_dnsupdate: ERROR: Record already exist

Patrik alabard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:55:04 UTC 2017

Sorry! And thanks for helping!

*named.conf:*
include "/etc/bind/named.conf.options";
include "/etc/bind/named.conf.local";
include "/etc/bind/named.conf.default-zones";
include "/var/lib/samba/private/named.conf";

*Is it I just have to remove dnsupdate???*

*smb.conf*
[global]
netbios name = SERVER
realm = AC.PATRIKX3.TK
server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc, drepl, winbindd,
ntp_signd, kcc, *dnsupdate*
workgroup = PATRIKX3
idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes

[netlogon]
path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/ac.patrikx3.tk/scripts
read only = No

[sysvol]
path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol
read only = No