[Samba] Samba AD domain member and home directory creation

Dario Lesca d.lesca at solinos.it
Thu Feb 9 16:24:59 UTC 2017

Il giorno gio, 09/02/2017 alle 15.59 +0000, Rowland Penny via samba ha
scritto:
> You need to get use PAM for this, I think it is 'oddjob-mkhomedir' on
> Centos

Thank Rowland, but 'oddjob-mkhomedir' (and sssd) is already installed
and with system login (su -, or ssh or login) work fine.

My only problem is when access to server at the user home folder via
client windows or smbclient, in this case the home dir is not created.

Some suggest?

Thanks

--
Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 25 Workstation)