[Samba] One Way Domain Trust possible?

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 14:02:35 UTC 2017

Hi,

To my knowledge (which is not the Truth) the only changelog speaking about
trust relationships was the one related to 4.3.0 which clearly says only
bidirectional and transitive trusts are available for now.

As said this is only what I'm aware of, not the truth. You should have a
look into more recent changelog (for all versions I'd say to not miss
something) to verify if there is newer comment about them.

https://www.samba.org/samba/history/samba-4.3.0.html