[Samba] Samba 4.5.3 on HP UX IA64 : smbclient - tree connect failed: NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_DISCONNECTED

Silambarasan Madhappan silambarasan19 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 04:47:14 UTC 2017

Hi  Rowland,

Thanks for your response . I will check on this.
Even i have tried with commenting xattr_tdb:file =
/var/opt/samba/locks/xattr.tdb in smb.conf and am getting same issue .

To be more specific whether you're referring ACL as Windows ACL or POSIX
ACL or Extended ACL

In the below command "-U%" refers to nouser and no group ? .
smbclient -L localhost -U%

I am able to get expected output if i specify with User like below .
smbclient -L localhost -UAdministrator

Thanks and Regards,
Silambarasan M