[Samba] classic upgrade fails with 4.6-test

Sonic sonicsmith at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 23:31:16 UTC 2017

On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 9:44 PM, Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org> wrote:
> I think the attached should fix it.  I've filed a bug for it so we get
> it into 4.6.

Maybe a regression. Same failure in both 4-6-stable and 4-6-test, but
4-5-test works (current git).
Although I do get some strange output with the classicupgrade.
Many of these:
idmap range not specified for domain '*'
idmap range not specified for domain '*'
idmap range not specified for domain '*'

The original smb.conf does have:
idmap config * : range = 1000000-1999999

Although it was just a PDC - winbind was not running on it.

Chris