[Samba] Administrative permisions

Fermin Francisco abcddo at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 26 01:44:53 UTC 2017

Good evening!
I have installed samba 4.3.0pre1-GIT-6bbfb09 on centos 6.6 like active directory and domain controller.
It turns out that, the past wednesday I lost  the administrative permissions of theadministrator and domain admins users.
When I try to make a change at Remote Server Administration tool over one domain user says this: " the access rights are insufficient to carry out this operation." . But the user that I using is a domain admins user.
How I Can resolv this??

José Fermín Francisco Ferreras Registered User #579535 (LinuxCounter.net)