[Samba] [solved] Samba 4.7.2 + bind on Fedora 27: samba_dlz: spnego update failed

Dario Lesca d.lesca at solinos.it
Sun Dec 24 19:56:25 UTC 2017

Il giorno dom, 24/12/2017 alle 18.48 +0000, Rowland Penny via samba ha
scritto:
> AH, I also bet you have the word 'replay' in your logs with reference
> to the named updates, MIT kerberos doesn't allow these and Samba dns
> depends on them.

Yes the 'replay' word appear when I add '-d 9' to dlz section, and
thanks to what you have indicated to me in the previous message I have
try to add the "healing" option to Bind.

> Should have thought about it, but it only happens on red-hat distros
> and I don't use red-hat distros ;-)

But you have thought about it, also without using Red Hat base distro,
and have point me to the possible work around.

Thank You.

--
Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 27 Workstation)