[Samba] Unable to Join the Active Directory as a Domain Controller

Garming Sam garming at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Dec 21 00:55:30 UTC 2017

I don't think it should be the schema that is the problem, but the
domain functionality level the 2012 server is operating at. We currently
only operate at 2008 R2 functional level (although there are some
patches currently pending to change some aspects of that). If it's
running at the 2012 R2 functional level, it would have to be downgraded
first (or re-promoted to only be using 2008 R2 functionality).

Cheers,

Garming