[Samba] Minimal AD DC server for dev/test setup

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Dec 19 21:12:57 UTC 2017

On Tue, 2017-12-19 at 15:35 -0500, Martin Langhoff via samba wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 1:09 PM, Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org> wrote:
> >
> > This certainly should help you test your work against 'AD' without all
> > that fiddling about with Windows, which I guess is your goal. :-)
>
> You guessed squarely right!
>
> > Samba Developer, Catalyst IT          http://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba
>
> Wait, What!? Catalyst has a Samba team? Cheers to the crowd over
> there. Keep rocking the shaky isles.

Yeah, I don't write about our team much here, but yes we have four
Samba team members and a development team of six all based at Catalyst
in Wellington.  We are very busy working on new features and fixing
issues in the Samba AD DC stuff.

I built the team up from just myself four years ago (I started in July
2013).  It has been a wild ride!

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett