[Samba] FW: Replication problems bdc to pdc

Jiří Knotek jiri.knotek at gemapce.cz
Fri Dec 15 16:10:17 UTC 2017

Hello Louis,

	Thank You for discussion.

I have used the recommended way to run the service in right order, such
as: systemctl edit --full samba-ad-dc.service. Then I turned the dns
order on both DC and I expected that there would be no one direction of
replication. And now it works. Super. The disadvantage of my returned
dns solution was that when the other dns server was not on the network,
address translation operations slowed significantly. So I assume that
the correct boot sequence has replicated. DHCPD5: I'm not a big frend of
DHCP. But I would have to 1 / disable dhcp 2 / move the first part
configuration to the interfaces and the second part to resolv.conf.head.
Resolv.conf is created by resolvconf, so nothing will survive. It seems
to me more complicated, that's how I put it together in one file. But I
wrote a note in the installation documentation that if it is a bug,
cancel dhcpd5. Thank you very much for the advice. Best regards, Jirka

--

*Ing. Jiří Knotek*
programátor

*GEMA s.r.o. Automatizace technologických procesů*

Doubravice 13, Pardubice 19, 53353
Tel: +420604570127
E-mail: jiri.knotek at gemapce.cz <mailto:jiri.knotek at gemapce.cz>
Web:www.gemapce.cz <http://www.gemapce.cz/>