[Samba] samba 4.7.3 DLZ performance regression

Arthur Ramsey arthur_ramsey at mediture.com
Fri Dec 15 02:17:54 UTC 2017

Can you provide a reference to the "GUID index change" commit so I can
more easily track when it gets included in a stable release?  Currently
targeted for 4.8.0?

On 12/14/2017 7:52 PM, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> This is much improved in master, but sadly the primary fix turns out to
> be the GUID index change (which is too much to backport), rather than
> (as I had hoped) the supporting changes.

This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the Mediture Privacy Officer at privacyofficer at mediture.com.