[Samba] Replication problems bdc to pdc

Jiří Knotek jiri.knotek at gemapce.cz
Wed Dec 13 19:21:44 UTC 2017

I am not a Linux Guru, so I just learned how to configure dhcpd5 to
using static address instead of uninstalling. To avoid any potential
problems. It looks the opposite :-).

In "/var/lib/samba/private/named.conf" is a line "// If you are just
adding zones, please do that in /etc/bind/named.conf.local". I do not
use it, I estimate the zone will add samba provisioning. I have to see
what a zone is.

Thanks Jiri Knotek

--

*Ing. Jiří Knotek*
programátor

*GEMA s.r.o. Automatizace technologických procesů*

Doubravice 13, Pardubice 19, 53353
Tel: +420604570127
E-mail: jiri.knotek at gemapce.cz <mailto:jiri.knotek at gemapce.cz>
Web:www.gemapce.cz <http://www.gemapce.cz/>