[Samba] Errors transferring forestdns and domaindns FSMO roles

Taylor Hammerling thammerling at tcsbasys.com
Tue Dec 12 18:19:51 UTC 2017

Thanks Rowland, I figured it out just before you sent this email thanks to
this old mailing list entry

https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2017-January/206177.html

the role transfer still throws an error (just as the person in the january
entry saw) but the role got transferred.

*Taylor Hammerling* |  *IT Manager*
2800 Laura Lane | Middleton, WI 53562
*O *(608) 669-9070 *| C *(608) 512-7849
tcsbasys.com | ubiquistat.com