[Samba] failure joining a domain as a DC

Taylor Hammerling thammerling at tcsbasys.com
Tue Dec 12 14:13:24 UTC 2017

Thanks much!  I noticed that in order to get 4.7.3 I have to use
stretch-unstable.  These are production DCs.  Is it safe to use unstable
debs in a production environment?

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 1:56 AM, L.P.H. van Belle via samba <
samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> Hint, or : http://apt.van-belle.nl/  ( options are :  4.5.15 4.6.11 4.7.3
> )
> Or debian stretch, and rebuild the buster package, thats the same as mine.
> Or debian buster, but only and only if you install only samba on it,
> testing is not a good production version..

*Taylor Hammerling* |  *IT Manager*
2800 Laura Lane | Middleton, WI 53562
*O *(608) 669-9070 *| C *(608) 512-7849
tcsbasys.com | ubiquistat.com