[Samba] failure joining a domain as a DC

Taylor Hammerling thammerling at tcsbasys.com
Tue Dec 12 02:41:13 UTC 2017

Andrew - I have installed samba 4.5.12-Debian thru the stretch repository.
I have almost no experience with compiling software on linux.  Is there a
repository I can pull Samba 4.7 from?

My apologies if this is a completely noob question, I haven't needed to
venture outside of the Debian repositories before.

--
*Taylor Hammerling* |  *IT Manager*
2800 Laura Lane | Middleton, WI 53562