[Samba] Group Policy Issues

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Tue Dec 12 02:32:45 UTC 2017

Hello James,

After reducing the rsync execution time to 5 minutes from 30 minutes,
the problem seems to have got fixed. However, we will continue to
observe the setup for week.

Yes, I followed the
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Rsync_based_SysVol_replication_workaround.
The only difference being I am not using xinitd or a password file. I
have created the ssh keys between all servers and rsync can login
without any password.

PDC and DC1 etc., are just names for us to identify. We have all DC /
pure DC environment. We are running samba version 4.7.1. We will upgrade
it to 4.7.3 shortly.

Thanks for your suggestions and support.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava