[Samba] Replication issue (maybe due to 4.7.0 bug?)

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Dec 7 10:35:20 UTC 2017

On Thu, 2017-12-07 at 10:33 +0100, Gaetan SLONGO via samba wrote:

> I can't find what is causing this error and the error message doesnt give a lot of informations
>

> Do you have any idea ?

You will get more information if you turn up the log level, eg with
'log level = drs_repl:4'.  Take care before posting any logs that you
don't just reply and post them to this PUBLIC MAILING LIST until you
have checked them for private details, like staff names.

Typically the failure is due to the last object, so the end of the log
is the most useful bit.  I have to say all this because sadly folks
have posted private/secret details here before while hoping for help.

Thanks,

Andrew Bartlett