[Samba] GID range full!!

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Wed Dec 6 14:03:23 UTC 2017

Did dbcheck on DC. 257 errors for 372 objects.
Jeez. Why? Where does that come from?

>From some updating? I am quite sure that I ran those checks back when I
converted the domain and wouldn't have skipped these errors IMO.

example:

CN=mitarbeiter,CN=Users,DC=arbeitsgruppe,DC=hiddentld,DC=at: 0x00000000
ERROR: unsorted attributeID values in replPropertyMetaData on
CN=mitarbeiter,CN=Users,DC=arbeitsgruppe,DC=hiddentld,DC=at

Not fixing replPropertyMetaData on
CN=mitarbeiter,CN=Users,DC=arbeitsgruppe,DC=hiddentld,DC=at

I see that there is a "--fix" option.
Any backups I should run before? Do it without clients connected?

pls advise