[Samba] Intermittent failure of net ads join command with error "The transport connection is now disconnected"

Akash Jain akash.jain110683 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 08:12:17 UTC 2017

Hello All

Can someone please help me understand what could be the reason SPENGO fails
with windows AD server?

  SPNEGO login failed: The transport connection is now disconnected.
  error_string             : 'failed to lookup DC info for domain '
DOMAIN.COM <http://domain.com/>' over rpc: The transport connection is now
disconnected.'

Thanks in Advance

Akash