[Samba] MMC issue

Mariusz80 skorp77 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 17:37:02 UTC 2017

Hi
I have a strange problem with Shared folders in MMC. While I try to connect
to linux machine and list Open files or Sessions I got a message "You do not
have permission to view the list of sessions from Windows clients".
The problem exists only if I try to connect to linux machines (Windows
Server is ok),
and only for Administrator account. From other accounts with Administrator
priviliges there is no problem at all.

In the logs there is:
../source3/rpc_server/srvsvc/srv_srvsvc_nt.c:1274(_srvsvc_NetFileEnum)
  Enumerating files only allowed for administrators

Any advice?

Thanks
Mariusz

--